-- NCAA Football 08
NCAA Football 08
Release Date: 17-Jul-2007
Developed By: Electronic Arts
Published By: Electronic Arts
ESRB: Rating PendingOfficial WebsiteWhere to buyAdd review
NCAA Football 08 is a collegiate football video game created by EA Sports, the sports video gaming subsidiary of Electronic Arts. It was officially announced with the launch of the NCAA 08 page on the EA Sports website on February 20th, 2007. EA Sports has opened up a ballot on their NCAA Football 07 site in which fans can vote on a feature to be implemented into the Playstation 2 version, making it the first console announced for the game and announcing at least one of its features. Fans can vote for either In-game saves, medical redshirts, summer workouts and a lead blocker feature. It is not known whether these features will be seen on other consoles.
* Lead By Example - boost the motivation level of your teammates by taking control and making big plays
* All-new & improved Campus Legend Mode (first time on Xbox 360 and PS3)
* Super Sim - Allows players to skip single uva plays or to the next possession, available in Campus Legend and Dynasty Mode
* Deeper Dynasty Mode with enhanced recruiting
* Gang Tackling
* My Shrine
* Homefield Advantage
* New plays, such as the Statue of Liberty play and the circus play
* The Weather Channel - The network gives you the exact weather conditions for every game you play
* Improved player models and graphics
* lead block control
NCAA Football 2008 on the Xbox 360 will run at 60 frames per second and 30 frames per second on the PS3. There will be 115 detailed stadiums, up from 40 in NCAA Football 2007. The game will also feature a new gameplay engine and branching animation system. This will allow for gang tackling and much more.
When users create a Campus Legend, a player and high school are created, and the game begins at the state championship playoffs. Performance during the playoffs will determine the scholarship offers received. As in the previous two games, the player will also have the option to walk-on at another school.
On February 28, 2007, it was announced that former Boise State quarterback Jared Zabransky will be the cover athlete for NCAA Football 08. Zabransky edged out Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Troy Smith from Ohio State, Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, and national championship winning Florida quarterback Chris Leak.
User ReviewsFound 5 Reviews (Add review
Game NewsGo to Page: 1 2 3
All News Items
Go to Page: 1 2 3