Episode #166 - Mirror's Edge Interview (via GamerTagRadio) - This week on Gamertag Radio:
* Interview with EA about Mirror's Edge for the Xbox 360 & PS3. Unreleased interview from PAX08.
* The GTR staff talks about the new E3 2009. Now open to the publc "Tokyo Game Show" style. Find out what we had to say about it.
* Feelz Good & Godfree loves Saints Row 2. Discuss (0) | Login to recommend | 10 years ago
Episode #165 - Call Of Duty World At War Interview (via GamerTagRadio) - This week on Gamertag Radio:
* Daniel Suarez, Executive Producer of Call of Duty World at War for Activision as we discuss the reason why Treyarch decided to go back to WWII, what it was like using the COD 4 engine, gameplay, perks and more.
* David Vonderhaar, the Multiplayer & CoOp Gameplay Design Director for Activision as we discuss everything co-op and multiplayer related, including gameplay, spawn points, teamkilling and more!
* Dead Space review: Find out this could be one of the best games of the year. Discuss (0) | Login to recommend | 10 years ago